1. The system can set three action modes:
(1) Lubrication: Lubrication timing should be executed before starting.
(2) Intermittence: The intermittence time is first executed when the machine starts (unit: seconds/minutes/hours/times).
(3) Memory: The incomplete interval before the power failure can be continued by sending power again.
2. Lubrication time and intermittent time can be adjusted (with lock key function and lock setting).
3. Pressure switch is optional and usually closed. When oil or pressure is insufficient, buzzer will give an alarm and output abnormal signal.
(1) Insufficient pressure showed Erp.
(2) Insufficient liquid level shows Ero.
4. System time can be set, LUB lubrication time: 1-999 (seconds) INT interval time: 1-999 (minutes) (customizable).
5. The panel indicator can show the lubrication and intermittent state of the lubricating pump.
6. The system can use the RST key to force lubrication or eliminate abnormal alarm signals.
7. Special alloy gear pump with induction motor has long service life and low noise.
8. There is no decompression device in the resistive system, which needs to be equipped with proportional joint distributor.
9. A relief valve is provided to prevent the lubrication pump from overworking and the pipeline from being damaged due to excessive pressure.
10. Applicable range of oil viscosity is 32-68 cSt@40℃.