1. Control of Lubrication Pump Working Cycle by Host PLC: Working Time and Intermittent Time
2. There are liquid level switch and pressure switch (optional). The abnormal signal will be output when the oil quantity or pressure is insufficient.
3. The panel indicator can show the lubrication and intermittent state of the lubricating pump.
4. The system is equipped with “FEED” key, which can be forced to lubricate.
5. Proportional joints or B-type distributors are required in resistive systems..
6. There is a relief valve to protect the lubrication pump and pipeline from damage due to excessive pressure.
7. Use oil viscosity 32-68 cSt@40℃.