1.The system can set three action modes:
(1) Lubrication:Lubrication timing should be executed before starting.
(2) Intermittence:Intermittence timing should be performed at boot time (time unit:Seconds/minutes/hours/times conversion).
(3) Memory:Receiving power again after power failure can continue to execute the incomplete interval timing.
2.Lubrication time and intermittent time can be adjusted (with lock key function, lock settings).
3.There are liquid level switch and pressure switch (normally closed, optional).When oil or pressure is insufficient, buzzer will give an alarm and output abnormal signal.
(1) Insufficient pressure was shown as Erp.
(2) Insufficient liquid level was shown as Ero.
4.System time can be set.LUB lubrication time:1-999 (seconds) INT interval time:1-999 (minutes) (time unit:Seconds/minutes/hours/time Customizes).
5.The panel indicator can show the lubrication and intermittent state of the lubricating pump.
6.The system can use the RST key to force lubrication or eliminate abnormal alarm signals.
7.The longest lubrication time is less than or equal to 2 minutes, and the interval time is more than 5 times of the lubrication time.
8.The motor is equipped with an overheat protector to prevent the motor from overheating and overloading.
9.There is no decompression device in the resistive system, so it needs to be equipped with proportional joint distributor.
10.A relief valve is provided to prevent the lubrication pump from overloading and the pipeline from being damaged by excessive pressure.
11.Use oil viscosity 32-68 cSt@40ºC.
1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have been in lubrication pumps manufacturing and marketing industry over 10 years.
2. What products you supply?
Our products include grease electric lubrication pumps, oil electric lubrication pumps, oil-air lubrication pumps, single point lubrication pumps, oil-mist lubrication pumps, oil circulation lubrication pumps, manual lubrication pumps, lubrication distributors and lubrication accessories, etc
3. What markets do your pumps export to?
Europe, North & South America, South-East Asia, Africa, Oceanica, Middle East countries. Our overseas agent in Italy, Russia, America and Africa are gradually improving.
4. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
Please let us know the pump capacity, system, application scenario, operation situation, quantity, etc. As much as your provide, the precision and accurate model selection.
5. Is it available to print our own brand on the pump?
Totally acceptable as international rules.
6.Can you make according to customer require?
Yes, we can make according to your sample or drawing, OEM/ODM service provided.
7.What is your packing?
Netural packing or DAS logo carton packing,or customized box design packing.
8. What is your delivery time?
If we have stock, we can ship within one week. If not, takes about 10-45days depends on order quantity.
9. How can I get the price of your pumps?
You can connect with us through any of the following contact information. Our personalized service person will respond you within 24 hours.
10. What payments can you accept?
T/T, L/C, and Western union,cash.
11. Can you arrange shipment to our warehouse?
Yes, we have long term professional cooperated shipment agent to handle goods to your sea port and can delivery to door as require.
AFTER SALES GUARANTEE
1. Professional online consultant tosolve your question about com-pressor system.
2. Negotiable technican availableto service machinery overseas.
3. Free site design consultant, andenergy saving solution to helpyou save operation cost.
4. Online professional after-serviceuntil solve the problem.
5. Our products have one year warranty period , so if it has quality problems within one year , you can find our warranty.
6. A sufficient number of spare parts are available, make sure the good after service.