1.The system can set three action modes:
(1) Lubrication:Lubrication timing should be executed before starting.
(2) Intermittence:Intermittence timing should be performed at boot time (time unit:Seconds/minutes/hours/times conversion).
(3) Memory:Receiving power again after power failure can continue to execute the incomplete interval timing.
2.Lubrication time and intermittent time can be adjusted (with lock key function, lock settings).
3.There are liquid level switch and pressure switch (normally closed, optional).When oil or pressure is insufficient, buzzer will give an alarm and output abnormal signal.
(1) Insufficient pressure was shown as Erp.
(2) Insufficient liquid level was shown as Ero.
4.System time can be set.LUB lubrication time:1-999 (seconds) INT interval time:1-999 (minutes) (time unit:Seconds/minutes/hours/time Customizes).
5.The panel indicator can show the lubrication and intermittent state of the lubricating pump.
6.The system can use the RST key to force lubrication or eliminate abnormal alarm signals.
7.The longest lubrication time is less than or equal to 2 minutes, and the interval time is more than 5 times of the lubrication time.
8.The motor is equipped with an overheat protector to prevent the motor from overheating and overloading.
9.There is no decompression device in the resistive system, so it needs to be equipped with proportional joint distributor.
10.A relief valve is provided to prevent the lubrication pump from overloading and the pipeline from being damaged by excessive pressure.
11.Use oil viscosity 32-68 cSt@40ºC.