1. Control of Lubrication Pump Working Cycle by Host PLC: Working Time and Intermittent Time
2. There are liquid level switch and pressure switch (optional). The abnormal signal will be output when the oil quantity or pressure is insufficient.
3. The panel indicator can show the lubrication state of the lubricating pump.
4. The system is equipped with “FEED” key, which can be forced to lubricate.
5. Special alloy gear pump with induction motor has long service life and low noise.
6. Volumetric system is equipped with decompression device, which needs LT/DPB/MG distributor.
7. A relief valve is provided to protect the lubrication pump and pipeline from damage caused by excessive pressure.
8. Applicable range of oil viscosity is 32-68 cSt@40℃.