1. Control of Lubrication Pump Working Cycle by Host PLC: Working Time and Intermittent Time
2. There are liquid level switch and pressure switch (optional). The abnormal signal will be output when the oil quantity or pressure is insufficient.
3. The panel indicator can show the lubrication and intermittent state of the lubricating pump.
4. The system is equipped with “FEED” key, which can be forced to lubricate.
5. Time setting: The maximum lubrication time for a single lubrication is less than or equal to 2 minutes, and the interval time is usually more than 5 times of the lubrication time.
6. The motor is equipped with an overheat protector to prevent the motor from overheating and overloading.
7. Volumetric system is equipped with decompression device, which needs LT/DPB/MO distributor.
8. Fuses are equipped inside to prevent the IC board and motor from being burned down by excessive current due to short circuit.
9. There is a relief valve to protect the lubrication pump and pipeline from damage due to excessive pressure.
10. Use oil viscosity 32-68 cSt@40 ℃.