1. The working cycle of lubrication pump is controlled by the host PLC or APC controller.
2. There is a pressure regulating valve to control the working pressure of the lubrication pump and to protect its working safety.
3. There is an exhaust valve to remove the air in the lube pump chamber and to ensure the smooth drainage of oil in the lube pump.
4. Use pressure oil pan and vacuum oil absorption.
5. A low oil level transmitter is available for selection, and open and closed contacts are optional.
6. Pressure switch is set at the end of lubrication system, which can monitor oil leakage at the connection of main oil pipeline of lubrication system.
7. The oil gun is used to inject oil into the oil tank of the oil pump through the oil filter to reduce impurities and air into the lubrication system, so as to improve the use effect of the lubrication system.
8. Matching distributors: ASV, ASL, CPS, CPB series.
9. Use medium: 000 #1 lithium grease.