1. Each fixed flow is supplied to the lubricating part.
2. Flow rate is not affected by oil viscosity and oil beating time.
3. Each oil outlet has a detection function to check whether the work is abnormal.
3. Must be used with volume lubrication pump.
4. Suitable for volumetric periodic lubrication system with working pressure of 10-30 kgf/cm.
1. Lubricating oil conveyed from the oil pump pushes the umbrella valve in the distributor upward.
2. When the umbrella valve closes the oil outlet hole, the pressure oil forces the piston to overcome the decline of spring force, so that the lower chamber begins to store oil.
3. When the piston is jacked to the top of the lower chamber, the oil storage is completed.
4. When the oil pump stops supplying oil, its pressure relief valve opens automatically, so that the pressure oil in the main tubing returns oil through the pressure relief valve. At the same time, the umbrella valve closed the inlet, and the piston began to press the lubricant in the lower chamber out of the outlet under the action of spring force.