1. Single-line system has only one main line one by one.
2. The lubricant is injected into the main line by a plunger pump, and the lubricant is distributed to each lubrication point by an oil injector.
3. Point-to-point lubrication: one lubrication point for each injector;
4. Oil injectors are independent of each other and can adjust displacement independently.
5. It needs a pressure relief process when working, so the interval time of oil injection varies with the distance from the system to the ambient temperature.
When the system starts to work, the pressure in the main pipeline rises gradually, and the oil pressure pushes the quantitative plunger upward, so that the lubricating grease stored before the injector is discharged from the outlet. When the system stops, the quantitative plunger moves under the spring reset action, and the oil in the lower part of the plunger is injected into the injector chamber to prepare for the next injection.