1. The working time and interval time of the lubrication pump controlled by the host PLC.
2. A liquid level switch and a pressure switch can be selected to output abnormal signals when oil or pressure is insufficient.
3. The panel indicator can show the lubrication and intermittent state of the oil injector.
4. The system is equipped with “FEED” key, which can be forced to lubricate.
5. The longest lubrication time is less than or equal to 2 minutes, and the interval time is usually more than 5 times of the lubrication time.
6. The motor is equipped with an overheating protector to prevent the motor from overheating and overloading.
7. There is no decompression device in the resistive system, which should be used with proportional joint distributor.
8. Fuses are equipped inside to prevent the IC board and motor from being burned down by excessive current due to short circuit.
9. There is a relief valve to protect the lubrication pump and pipeline from damage due to excessive pressure.